• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Various FMTV CTIS Rebuilding Kits

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Everyone,

I have various seal kits for the FMTV's available. I put them together since they didn't seem to be readily out there & I know people needed them.

CTIS Wheel Valve O-ring Kit
$9.00 each & discounts that go up to more you buy.
CTIS Wheel Valve O-ring Kit.jpg

CTIS Seal Washer Kits (MTV & LMTV)
$9.00 & $13.00 each respectively w/ discounts that go up the more you buy.
CTIS Seal Washers.jpg

CTIS Wheel Valve Rebuild Kit
$40.00 each w/ discounts that go up the more that you buy.
s-l1600.jpg

I have other FMTV CTIS related items from time to time for sale as well. If I get old wheel valve assemblies, I rebuild, test, and then list them when I can, along with other items;
CallMeColt™ FMTV CTIS items on eBay

I'm working on adding a few more to this list & will update the post when I do. If you plan to order multiple items & are not familiar, you can add what you want to eBay's cart & it should provide a proper shipping quote. I have accurately weighed all the items and set everything on eBay to charge & calculate shipping appropriately.

Any questions, please Direct Message me, or e-mail me at the address on my website in my signature.

Thank you!

Last edited:

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Bump. I recently updated the CTIS wheel valve rebuild kits. Added items to rebuild the valve stem at no extra cost. I finally found a reliable vendor for parts & have made a bulk order, so I should have these in stock for a good while.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks