• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vehicle ID

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not hard to find parts. Visit the vehiclesofvictory.com website for parts suppliers. I have to scan in some pics of my truck, they are all 35mm from back in the day.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm, I see that, on the regular CCKWs the suffix letters are on that data plate as well as the frame VIN stamping. Maybe because all the CCWs were cargo, GMC omitted the suffix letters. I'll have to check mine.

Tin Medic

I should find out this weekend if they will sell the rig or part it out. Dont know what I'll do with it yet but I will probably buy it. I hate all of you. :shock:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I should find out this weekend if they will sell the rig or part it out. Dont know what I'll do with it yet but I will probably buy it. I hate all of you. :shock:
Welcome to my world Brother!!! When I see something like that my thought process goes like this:

Don't need it!! Don't want it! BUT I JUST GOTTA HAVE IT!!!:grd:

Tin Medic

Also, dont think the owner will sell it, part it out yes. If he does sell it I will pick it up so someone else can fix it. I like it but I just have no need for a long wheel base truck.

ZIL157

Hi there,
Just to say that my own truck, an early CCKWX, has no suffix stamping either, just a four figure chassis number.
Is this nomenclature plate made of brass ? Difficult to be sure on the photo but it looks like it.
Hope this old girl gets saved, CCW's are pretty rare.
Cheers

ZIL157

Howyadoin' Phill ?

If it's available I'd love to "grab it" mate but as it's about 4000 miles from me here in the UK it isn't the most practical venture !
Far enough from Nowra too I would have thought.
I am about to go over there on holiday but won't be anywhere near Colorado where I assume this truck lives.
Good to hear from you mate, catch you later. Paul

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks