• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veritread reviews???

Sintorion

Guys, thats the value of Vertread, they have vetted their subs and the bad apples are weeded out. Who has time to spend all day on internet load boards looking for trucks? If I get fired from my day job for spending all day on the internet, I will wish I spent $100 on a broker.
The problem is that Veritread isn't dealing with shippers. They deal with brokers. They are adding two middlemen by going with the. Not to mention they are probably paying a cut to IP to be the preferred vendor. On a $700 shipment, the guy doing the work is getting probably $300 with the rest going to IP, VT, and the broker they are using. It really is a sleazy business. I really hope that Uber Freight takes off and cuts a lot of the fat out of the shipping world.

ke5eua

Guys, thats the value of Vertread, they have vetted their subs and the bad apples are weeded out. Who has time to spend all day on internet load boards looking for trucks? If I get fired from my day job for spending all day on the internet, I will wish I spent $100 on a broker.
When I signed up as a transporter on veritread I was surprised they took the time to verify my information to include calling me.

Uship doesn't do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks