• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veterans day trip 300 miles

dezert ratt

Just thought I'd share my trip to rasor rd for veterans weekend. Pretty Easy 150 miles each way. I did have my j pipe snap off of the muffler and the exhaust stack fell over onto the hood. Darn California potholes! I only snapped a couple pics because it was very windy. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352954504.049031.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352954531.893720.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352954550.187093.jpg
The temp got down to the low 40s at night, the dog and I camped in the m105! Good times!

sdflatfender

Dezert Ratt,
Nice ride and Razor Rd. is a good hall from Menifee and back. I'm in Murrieta, CA so let me know if you need any MV assistance down the road. Happy trails!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks