• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veterans Moving Wall

What an awesome tribute to our fallen heroes. Thanks for the invite, docfarmall. Thanks to those who have served past and present.

Had a little trouble on the way home from the display. aua :oops:
- but the Steel Soldiers division of AAA snapped into action right away. - I want to send out a big thanks to gimpy, docfarmall, and andyindy for the 24 hour roadside assistance.:driver: [thumbzup]

Attachments

A special thanks to junkyard and gimp your help was above and behond i have heard nothing but positive feed back the Veitnam Vetarans were very impressed and thanked me daily and I Thanked THEM AND ALL THE OTHERS. Once again THANKS GUYS . And on another note the Funeral went well the family really liked it glad i had friends with ladders. THANKS AGAIN
DOC

I did get a few pics too Thanks again Gimpy and Junkyard :)

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very touching display. I'm tired of living down here in the jungle. Perhaps I can talk my wife into moving back to the Ohio, Indiana or Kentucky region where I can participate in the fun!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks