• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veterans of the Battle of the Bulge - Tacoma April 13, 2013

Amer-team

If anyone is interested in attending, the NW chapter of the VBOB will be hosting their annual luncheon at the La Quinta Inn, in Tacoma on April 13 starting at 1030.

If you have a WW2 vehicle that you would like to bring along to show off, they have a reserved parking area, right outside the entrance for that purpose. Cost for lunch is 17 dollars and registration is required. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will get you a registration form.

The last couple of years they have been doing a joint venture with the 11th Armored Vets and this year the Phillipine Scouts will be holding their National Convention at La Quinta at the same time. There will be quite an array of WW2 Vets to meet and ask questions of.
Questions? Respond to this thread or send me a PM. Thank you, Peter L.

Amer-team

PS, if you would like to do an inside display pertaining to the Battle of the Bulge, a few tables are available, no charge, but there is a limited amount. Let me know and we will see what we could do.

Amer-team

Talked with the lady today and they have 60 plus registrations for lunch next weekend. She got in touch with the Phillipine Scout group and they have 100 folks registered for their event. Hopefully we will be able to combine some of them in for lunch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks