• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VIC-1 Build. Sources?

79f250guy

Hi All just starting to build my vic-1 system. Purchased my AM-1780 but need pretty much everything else including cable. Looking to set up a 2 man but eventually probably 4 . Does anyone have good sources for components? Crew Stations (C-2298, C-10456, or C-2297), power cable (CX-4720), interconnect cables (CX-4723) 2 short would be fine, and H-161 headsets?

Thank you in advance, Excited to get it together!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a complete system with 2 stations I would sell.

PM if interested.

We're about 100 miles apart.

Some of what I have I bought from http://fairradio.com/our-products/.

Lots of shows, and ads and shopping around, and I finally assembled a complete set including headsets and power supply/protector.

Never installed it and no longer own the vehicle I intended to install it in.

Last edited:

The Veterans Garage

I have everything and brand new H-161 headsets for sale. Also very familiar with the VIC 1 - have them in all my trucks - including a custom built interface to connect a civilian walkie-talkie and a system to connect blue tooth to make your cell phone hands free through the VIC 1. PM me for more info.