• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Video section??

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds good to me. Most of the videos I've seen posted here are youtube links, so I'm not sure how that would work.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The forum is already setup to allow embedding/linking to youtube videos. But when it comes to hosting actual videos, well that's just a lot of space to do so. We're currently about 16 gigs in just forum post/data alone. That's just the text you're seeing in posts/messages/user info. :oops:

I'd have no problem opening up a forum just for videos, or should they just be posted when applicable in the existing forums?

290smallcam

I ask this only because im on SS all the time at work. The work computer's have some B.S. software keeping us from going to certain web sites. YouTube is one of them!!!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A separate forum for videos wouldn't be able to get around the restriction you have at work since the videos would ultimately be hosted from youtube.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks