• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vietnam Veterans reunion July 25,26,27 Freehold,NY

jatonka

There will be a Vietnam Veterans Reunion July 25,26,27 in Freehold, NY just off NY Route 32 on these dates. Those of us who can are going to bring some trucks to share the weekend with them...maybe some more of us could swing by too.John Tennis

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would love to, but you are just a tad further than I care to drive a deuce. Tell all the Nam vets, WELCOME HOME.
I drove for 5th Motors attached permantly to 1st Mar Div and also supported 5th Mar Div-68-69

jatonka

Viet Vets Reunion

Hey, Desert Fox, I hear you. I'm looking for guys a lot closer. I will pass your kind words along to them. The next week I am leaving for Portland Oregon with an M109A3 shop van with 5 other military vehicles on The Bucket List. From 84 down to 53 years old. That will be a trip. Any fuel sponsors out there? JT

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: Viet Vets Reunion

jatonka said:
.......The next week I am leaving for Portland Oregon with an M109A3 shop van with 5 other military vehicles on The Bucket List. From 84 down to 53 years old. That will be a trip. Any fuel sponsors out there? JT
What's the latest on this trip?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks