• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vintage Wiringof Maine

dabtl

Just got in the wiring for the M135.

Works of art, all I can say. I had them put the turn signal harness in to make it a little safer to drive.

Just gorgeous wiring.

hippiedude

How much for the wiring ? Just nosey.. I got a m211 I want to put brake & blinker lights on...Plus some of my wires are in bad shape.....

dabtl

The brake and blinker lights require an extra wire to the right rear. I am going to use an additional old style left light on the right side for the blinker.

I got everything from the cab back, turn signals added and from the cab forward. I have the cab harness, nos, but I may order one from Vintage if the quality comparison is really bad. That cost $580 and additional cab harness is $275.

This is really pretty wiring, a nice install diagram and instructions comes with it.

dabtl

My turn signal harness is built into the harness in the rear and front. Neat install, it would appear. I will get around to it this Summer probably.