• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Virgin Recovery from Gulfport

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does it have an idiot light in the center of the instrument panel that says "Brake" ? If so it's likely to have the split brake system. Should have a warranty data plate on the dash as well.

CINCPAC

Split Circuits

Emmado22: I checked your list and sure enough, it seems to meet many of your criteria for a late model AF truck. Data plate indicates '87 delivery. And there are two air reservoirs underneath -- I got a look at both when I attempted to drain them at pick up.

It did not come with any maintenance info, but I'll check with the great folks at the 255th. Perhaps they have something they can share with me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks