• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Visit to Deuce Wrecking Yard!

rdixiemiller

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Deuceaholics....
I will be visiting Shirleys Military Surplus late next week. They are located in Barnesville Ga., about 15 miles down 19/41 South of Griffin. I talked to the owner the other day and he told me there were around 100 trucks on his yard, about 30 are runners. Running trucks start at $5000, and he says they are ready to go. Good batteries, everything gone over, etc. I will take a digital camera with me and get some pictures. If anyone is looking for deuce or 5 ton items, please drop me a PM or call me on my cell phone (770-301-9991). I will get pictures and prices of requested items.

If anyone else lives near a military wrecking yard, this could be a fun thing to do on occasion. It is always interesting to see what parts are available in different areas.