• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Visor installed

GM-M1008

I just put a Lund visor from my old k5 blazer on my 1008. I was wondering what you guys think of it. I like it because i don't have to use the huge sun visors in the cab all the time now becuase of the visor. So what do you think?

Attachments

steved454

Looks great. Just yesterday I was thinking about adding a line of tint on the windshield, but that would work too.Guess I will be making some trips to the junkyard to see what I can find!

SPCHowe

I like it! My mirror is on the windshield too high so every time I use my visor it smacks the mirror lol. I bet the Lund visor might even help keep it a degree or two cooler

chupa

Dude what a coincidence. Just last week me and a friend were checking out his old '84 Chevy truck in the weeds with a visor on it. He asked me if I wanted it for my M1028. I said naw. Now I know how it would have looked.

GM-M1008

I love it... i wish i could of found a better paint for it but it works for now till the truck gets painted . Oh by the way lund stop making these visors

GM-M1008

I had this visor but yes they did make lighted visors. Lund actully just stopped making these visors for the chevys so you will have to buy used or find some one with new ones still in stock.

GFB

i don't care for them. every gaudy mexican g-ride around here has them. they go good with the 13" spoked daytons and two-tone spray fade paint jobs. rofl

But I guess it's functional on that type of vehicle and ultimately it's yours, so who else's opinion really matters?