• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

voltmeter

MotorTMan

I'm confused...I have an M813 with 4 new batteries AND a new generator installed last month. The question I have is when the truck idles my volt meter stays pegged to the right in the RED. When I start to drive, the higher the RPM's the more the needle moves to the left. When tached out, it is in the proper green area. On a hand held meter, the generator is putting out proper readings, and the batteries are fully charged. What goes here? This doesnt always happen, only from time to time. When it does do it, I sometimes shut the thing down, and it fixes it, sometimes not. I tried 3 different volt meters, and it does the same for all. Hmmmmm...Any input is appreciated. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks