• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Volunteer(s) in West Fargo, ND with MV requested for Veterans Event

m715mike

Is anyone free and willing to take their MV to Legacy Elementary School in West Fargo, North Dakota to aid the school in a Veterans Day celebration? The school is flexible and would appreciate if one (or more) MVs could come on either Monday, November 9, Thursday, November 12, or Friday, November 13.

The school is actually closed on Veterans Day (Wednesday, November 11) in observance of the holiday.

Please let me know if you are interested, and I'll put you in direct contact with a teacher there.

So how does a guy from Texas know about a school in North Dakota? My son graduated from boot camp this morning. The family next to us at graduation had a young man in the same Platoon with and same MOS as my son. While visiting with them, one of the ladies mentioned that she was planning something for Veterans Day at her elementary school. I commented that my youngest son has a big ceremony at his junior high school and my truck will be there. Their faces lit up when I showed them a picture of my Deuce. That lead to this post.

Hopefully someone will be able to take their truck to Legacy Elementary School the week of November 9.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks