• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VOTE NOW!!! - All members vote today for your favorite Rally

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You tools, thanks for the support.

Oh well, looks like liljohn will be getting a free t-shirt out of the deal anyways. I will setup a new poll to see which of liljohn's designs people want on the front and back. Congrats Brian, and thanks again to Lance and Dave.

Thanks to the 44 of you who actually gave a crap and participated.

Dieselsmoke

How'd I miss out on voting? I just got online and every category has a sticky on it to vote. Dang eastern time stuff, I missed out on some stuff last week at a GL auction because of that LOL

SS,
I see the links for the T-shirt designs of liljohn and it says to vote for the front/back choice in the rally section.
I guess this here be the rally section? :confused: :confused:
Where do I vote? Florida? Should I bring my own chads? [^] [^] [^]
D'oh!!

Every design submitted for the shirts were all way too cool.
I can appreciate the time involved in doing the artwork. Hat's off to all 3 of you who submitted.

Desert Rat

Chris,
Remember, vote early and vote often! I tried to vote as often as I could. Funny thing how just the first vote was the only one counted..............................

patch

I guess if it were mine I'd put design no. 1 on front(small) and no. 2 on the back. I'da voted before but was kinda :confused: confused just how/where to put in my vote ..Sorry, still new to this computer stuff! :blush:

Deuce-bigalo

Ok, I don't see where to vote other than saying I like shirt #1 FRT & BACK. Like the suggestion of printing it out and holding it up to my shirt to see how it looks. However it took me like 20-30 minutes before I gave up spinning around and trying to see it on my back! HAHAHAHAHA - couldn't resist!

Can we get these in Black shirts or just white? How bout OD GREEN?!

John

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, for those of you who didn't find the other thread which said "Vote here for your fav liljohn design" the decision has been made. Front 1 and Back 1 will be the shirt design. I would like to have a black shirt too, but for some dang reason, CafePress doesn't offer that. It will have to be white. Maybe I'll shop for another e-store that has more choices.

Buy your rally shirt and other goodies HERE.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks