• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VW Kurierwagen (VW 181)

HUGO bOSS

They are missing some parts here...

But at least they are the original ... there was only a small patch overlapping zone where is the support of the bumpers.

This is how it looks:

This zone is the bellow one... and the rust is strong there...

I do not want to risk one day lead a backrest and the area warped the plate was weak ... I will have to replace it too ...

HUGO bOSS

The rear corner patch...

With this one at place it helps...

One spot here, one spot there, just to get the metal with the right form because of the heat...

HUGO bOSS

The new patches for the corners...

Miss are two new holes and the new nuts weld there...

Inside look...

A couple of hours and will be ready... next day...

HUGO bOSS

And for the rust getting out... I should be right...

Hum...

And for a change, under the rusty metal I have another rusty metal...

HUGO bOSS

New metal for her...

All is not lost... at least this rusty zone is nice to get a template... At the other side of the car I havent so much luke.

Next day...

HUGO bOSS

New metal for her...

All is not lost... at least this rusty zone is nice to get a template... At the other side of the car I havent so much luke.

Next day...

HUGO bOSS

And after a cleaning, I realise that it wasn't need to replace all the part... just a small one... Strange... :roll: :mrgreen:

Cosed at the other side with new metal.

HUGO bOSS

Just need to grid this zone and make some new weld spots if needed...

To place the final patch, I need to place first the interior side panel... Next day...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks