• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VW Kurierwagen (VW 181)

HUGO bOSS

Made the new spot welds to get her on the engine compartment...

This small part come from the older part... already welded and cleaned.

HUGO bOSS

Left corner in her place, after the another patch was welded...

All ok and with the curve in the right position.

A complete rear...

Well... allmost... :roll:

HUGO bOSS

The front right corner was a litle rusty...

The inside was twisted... Correct shape after the photo, rust removed and zinc paint on her.

The patch...

Was welded and still need to be grid...

HUGO bOSS

With a litle help, the chassis was on his place...

Will be a lot better to match the side holes...

The front 4 and the rear 2 of the corners match 100%! :D

HUGO bOSS

Started on the doors... Two are ok, but the other ones, one from each side, need attention...
The first one... the right one:

The inside edge was also rust...

New one made...

Done...

HUGO bOSS

And my friend Andrade discovered that the paint is coming out from the chassis... :cry:

The zinc paint, the HS primer, the anti stonechip and the hammerite dint match...
Will have the chassis sand blasted and after that will be zinc painted there... Filler, silicone and paint again... :roll: :|

HUGO bOSS

In all the chassis the paint is like this...

Need to adjust the holes with the screws of the panels... remembre that I use edges from beetle foor pans...
After that the chassis will go to the sand blast...

HUGO bOSS

Still need to made 4 patches (I hope that are only this ones) in the body...

On the right side in the engine zone... this one and the other up him, that is allready ready...

The 3 is on the front left side, that I only can place it when the "cage" that I made come off... and the 4 one, the one that I think it was ok... on the left front side, on the mirror door place...

Maybe some water was inside and opne the holes when the body was on this side... :|

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks