• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VW Kurierwagen (VW 181)

HUGO bOSS

End of the day and a lot of dust...

Done (allmost :roll: ):

Note that this attempt had never seen on the net, or anywhere ... the floorpans of the beetle have a different curvature, not being straight on the back and the front has a more closed angle ...
Need to finish welding, make a patc back and need to put the rest at the front ... reinforcing... support for the jack ... Well, is missing the rest ... :mrgreen:

HUGO bOSS

The day 16...

We started with a new gas botle for the welding machine...
And António (another Antonio) helping me, Antonio and João... The team of the day...

A nice wear to weld... :twisted:

HUGO bOSS

The seat belt hold zone was also rusted...

Still need to grind and make the new hole. The bellow piece need to be weld too...

HUGO bOSS

And after that, I finished the front left corner...

Well... still need to grind the spot welds... :roll:

But looks ok to me...

Also need to make a hole, like in the original one...

HUGO bOSS

More time on this chassis that I was thinking in first place... :roll:

But is to be the best possible...

And is allmost there in this side...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks