• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VW track-layer..

dc3coyote

Man I would love to get my hands on one. It needs some bolt on pontoons and a outboard to be compleyley perfect

never mind I would rather not destroy a Weasel to get one. Maybe I can bastardize a Bobcat and a Hunda Accord instead

Last edited:

hwcurtice

I knew I was saving my pennies for something fun to take to the beach(head)....

Teach you to kick sand in my face!

rofl

And it's for sale too! I wonder what they got for trade in value?

waayfast

Gotta love that line in the script " -this conduit of destruction---".

To be expected I guess from the "in-crowd"---proof positive that even when recycling you run the risk of incuring the wrath of the chronically politically correct------

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I think it looks sorta cool, clean it up a bit, would not be that bad, I have seen WORSE mods (bobbers)

Oldfart

Years ago, I ran across a guy in AZ that had a business that put civi car bodies on Weasel chassis. His most popular was the small Ford econo-line van. Some of his conversion stuff included a biger engine and he claimed as much as 70 mph out in the desert. The engine I saw was a Ford inline 6. I have wanted a Weasel ever since.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks