• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WA newest deuce

hwcurtice

Another Snohomish County Deuce...

One little piece of advice. Get a spare, or two, and carry a jack.
This from someone, not me, who has had numerous blowouts and no spare.

ABN173

10 whole miles . . . wow that must be a record . . .congrats !!
Nope I hold the record of 3.6 miles from Ft. Lewis GL lot to my house on McChord field. This was in 2009 when I got my M1008.

I have a spare....just no tube.....they kindof get cannabalized everytime I buy them to fix the nonspare tires.
Do not head down here to the rally without a complete assembled spare!

-Dale

yeadon

Congratulations on the Deuce Yeadon! Where did you get it from? Are you attending the rally?

-Dale

I found her on CL. I will not be attending the rally this year, didn't think I would have one this early in the summer. I will be there next year!!!

As for a for a spare, yes I need one. Does any one have a extra they would be willing to sell??

Amram

Nope I hold the record of 3.6 miles from Ft. Lewis GL lot to my house on McChord field. This was in 2009 when I got my M1008.

Do not head down here to the rally without a complete assembled spare!

-Dale
You know I am going to. Just going to toss the spare tire, tube, and rim in the bed of the truck and call it good.:-ofat lady sings

Heavysteven

Nice truck.
My recovery was about 15 feet. I walked out the front door.....watched him unload and drive into the driveway. I could have made it though from Kentucky to Georgia.:)

yeadon

Update: My tranny took a dump the other day. Here is some pictures.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351670768.057717.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351670807.289366.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351670829.289700.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351670853.189382.jpg

If anyone has a spare tranny laying around I would love to pick it up.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that was quick. what did you right before it happened. Also, are the hubs flipped? those look like pretty heavy tires for those axles if the hubs aren't flipped.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks