• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WA to Las Vegas NV

resqur

I'm looking to buy a LDS motor near Ft Lewis WA and was wondering if there was anyone heading to the Las Vegas or Southern California area from the Northwest?

mrfishaholic

HOw soon are you needing this done? I am planning a trip to TX from Olympia, (I work at Ft Lewis) I need to go to Ft Hood to check on my rental house in the next couple months. I could store the Motor for you also if you need storage while aranging transportation...

resqur

mrfishaholic....I'm purchasing the motor from a pesron in McKenna, I understand its near Ft Lewis. I was hoping to try and get it to Vegas by the end of next month, but can wait. I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks....Rich

hwcurtice

It isn't a bad thing. He has a lot there. He wouldn't sell junk.

If it doesn't work, he'll make good by you. A bunch of us are going there this Saturday.

wsucougarx

Your engine it's sure pretty. I thought it was soaked in oil but it was just all wiped down and glowing in the sun. Brad really polished and cleaned that engine up for you.