• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WAIT light on just after starting

dependable

I would like to know what positive function the control cards serve? I have 3 civy 6.2's and a couple of cucvs that are electirily , mostly, de-milled. These trucks work fine with no cards. The civilian trucks never had them. Does it relate to STR+ICE? I currently have 2 that are still original. I have no time to fix things that are not broken. The trucks seem more dependable with out some of the military add ons, which are easily bypassed, with no butchery to harness. Just makes me wonder if the people who originally spected and militarized them knew what they were doing.

AJMBLAZER

Never question the terror created by engineers + bean counters + brass + folks trying to make things soldier proof. The end user always gets the shaft in some way.

bht50

the push button you guys are talking about how do you wire it? I tried to ask in a seperate post but may not have been clear on what i was asking. as for the card if you are talknig about the one under the dash by the fuse box mine is fried it was easy to tell cause there was a resistor or dioade that was burnt black and the board itself was also black around it. Thats why I want to do the push button im hoping that will fix my no glow plug light or power problem.