• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wait ligth problem

matiasmaggiolo

Dearrs, i need help, my m1009 works perfec and this is REALLY NEW .

My wait light always worked perfect. ( when the machine was cold the light on during 8 sec. aprox, and then NEVER APPEAR AGAIN ). and when the machine was warm the ligth just appear and disapear asap.

3 days ago i put 2 new batteryses and since that, the ligth WORK BAD...AS FOLLOW.

When the machine is cold the ligth ON during 8 sec. and then off, but then the ligth came during 1 or 2 minutes to the machine get warm. then disappear and never appear again.
why this diference ?? what is happening.?? THE SOUND OF THE GLOW PLUG ALWAYS STOP AT 20 SEC. APROX , SO I SOPOUSE THAT THE GLOW PLUG CICLE IS OK.
I attach a marked photo with a signal to a blue wire that IS NOT APPLY to anything i really do not know where put it.
maybe this wire have any influence to the WAIT LIGTH.

PLS HELP ME.
THANK YOU

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That blue wire should be attached to the Glow Plug relay(on the negative control relay coil stud). It comes from the glow plug controller card and switches the "ground" for the relay to activate.

I can't see the relay clearly enough to be sure of anything!

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, if your GP's have always worked correctly, the blue wire is not the GP ground.

here's the GP relay

Attachments

matiasmaggiolo

is thi possible ?? that with out apply that cable , the GP works fine.

I just have the WAIT LIGTH problem since i put the new 2 batterys.

What do you think ???

is complety normal that in cold machine status the wait ligth appear for 8 sec then desappear for 1 minute aprox. and then appear again for 2 minutes to the machine get warmed.
once the machine get warmed the wait ligth NOT CAME ANY MORE.

IS THIS NORMAL BECOSE BEFORE I REPLACE THE BATTERY THE LIGH WORK ON ANOTHER WAY.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The wait light should not come on once the truck is started. Other people have reported the light coming on after starting and still having the GP's function correctly.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look at your relay, if it has a blue wire on it now, then do not hook up the blue wire in your picture. Follow it and see where it goes.

It sounds like your controller has changed for some reason(going bad?).

The schematics are availible in the resourse section, look at the cucv -20.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks