• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Waiting!

gwag

Waiting for someone to brag about the 3 contact trucks that sold in IL on GL yesterday. I was in it till the end on all 3 but after freight & the buyers premium they were too much for me.

gwag

Third one was camo also with low miles but it only had 1 bucket seat in it. It was in IL also. These are proving to be hard to buy in this country and after the buyers premium & freight I would have had another $1,100 in one.
Does anyone know the output on the generators (both the wisc. gas & PTO powered? I could make good use of one right now we have had a week of freezing fog, drizzle, & rain with a lot of downed power lines & poles and a big winter storm bearing down on us.

acmunro

PTO powered output is rated 12 Kw.

The wisconsin powered welder generator I believe is 4 Kw.

It seems in this part of the country the 4 cyl welder generators are usually missing.

acmunro

The green one with the broken window went for $3500.00 so after buyers premium $3850

The tan one went for $ 5090.00 so after buyers premium $5599.00

gwag

Yeah plenty high + about $750 apiece freight to get them where I'm at. I can't believe the wisc. only puts out 4K does anyone know this for sure?

pinwormfood

Wow!

are these thing really selling for that much loot? i was going to bid on the ones in jersey next week, but not at those prices. do these ever sell for a grand or there abouts? it doesn't see me worth it after the premiums, and titling.

NPD732

Paid 2050.00 for mine in Oct of 08. The prices seem to hold around 3000 to 3500. I got lucky on the price and the fact mine was complete except for needing batteries and of course the infamous GL Driveshaft.:mad: