• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Walker muffled deuce.

Kohburn

Which muffler is quieter - the Dynomax or the Walker? I want to get the quietest one.

I'd run the exhaust out under the truck if it wouldn't kill the looks and fording depth.

don't forget the aeroturbine muffler

its the only straight through muffler that is DOT approved for replacing the factory mufflers. They are pretty popular with the diesel truck crowd for power gains from flowing better but not being louder than stock.

youtube has a lot of videos of people with the aero turbine, I may be the first aeroturbine deuce to post a youtube video though.

(it's a lot more expensive though at 140$ compared to 50$ for those others)

Flyingvan911

I like the way the muffler looks. It keeps that rugged, military look. I live in the city so I will look into a muffler. I wonder if you can stack two Dynomaxes on top of each other? They are flow-through and might make it pretty quiet. It would just look a little odd. (In my opinion.)

Last edited: