• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Walker Welcome Home!

Augdog1964

Hey all,

Well we were lucky enough to welcome home our new edition to the collection...

Walker M41A3 Bulldog is home! She is the first American tank in the collection, and the Russians hopefully won't pick on her too much!

Walker Home.jpgWalker Home 2.jpg

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, that is a cool piece of armor. I'd love to hear a little more about it and some interior pics. Is she a runner?

B3.3T

Congrats. An M-41 Walker Bulldog was Fred Ropkey's favorite all time tank to drive around for kicks.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome piece of machinery. I'm sure the "Ruskies" will play nice, they always do, right? Would love a video of her starting and running, that is if she is a "runner". Congrats Dave on a piece of American history!!

God bless,
Tony

hot rod deuce

That is probably one of the nicest walkers around, its not over restored and shinny like a collector car. If you figure the HP to weight ratio at its actual weight as pictured, it is equal to the M1 Abrams at combat weight. Abrams comes to 21.43 HP per ton (1500 HP at 70 tons) and that walker at 500 HP and 22 tons is 22.73 HP per ton, plus with a top speed of 45 she'll pass anything but a fuel depot.

Now, you just need a Centurion to go with that!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks