• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wall to wall carpet for the DEUCE

rev.chris

the boy and me are taking the deuce up to Iola WI. in a couple of weeks for the annual military show and swap meet. instead of sleeping in a tent we decided to sleep in the bed of the deuce. to make this more comfortable i wanted to put some soft carpet down. this was accomplished by building a platform out of 2x4s and two 4x8 sheets of plywood cut down to 7'2". screw it all together, put down some 1/2 inch 8lb. padding, streach in some nice thick plush carpet. just like laying on the living room floor. tomorrow the 52" plazma tv and the wet bar get put in. YEE HAA:-D

Lex_Ordo

I have seen some people set up military cots in the bed, and a makeshift night table in the middle. Usually out of an empty ammo crate. Then their bags hang from the bows and it is quite homelike.