• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanna trade....my 2 deuces with winches for your bobbed?

DeuceNewb

I have decided I want a bobbed deuce, and although i want to build it i just don't see having any time to build one anytime soon, so before i out my trucks up for sale i thouht i'd see if anybody was up for something different.

I have 2 m35's both with winch that I would like to trade for a bobbed deuce. If you're interested let me know and i'll tell you more about the trucks. ( just took them both for an 80 mile cruise last weekend)

grounded

Banned
heck let me know how you want it. Ill come down pick the truck up you like to keep, build it how you want it. then bring it back in trade for the other one ;)

grounded

Banned
but this way he knows EXACTLY what he gets cause i bet he has a truck he likes and gets it built how he wants it. ;) besides i can travel rofl rofl

:stir pot: :stir pot:

DeuceNewb

sounds good. I'll load up the pics to the internet then contact you guys about making it happen. One is a 67, the other is a 71. Last weekend took them both for a ride where we were driving for about 80 miles. Then they each got a small problem. THe 67 developed a spall tcase leak....when i park there is a spot of oil the size of a half dollar on the ground the next day. and the 71 batteries died. I will replace those, because lights are important, but i don't see myself having the time to figure out the leak on the tcase....it's just easier to add fluid every now and then.

Most important thing for me in a bobbed is that it has winch, a turbo(don't care which one just like the power over the non turbo motor) and the 14's (46") or the 16's (52") bed can either be 105 or shortened stock, whichever is easier. Rear suspension can be 105 springs or front....whichever is easier. I may even be able to provide a 105 to be used.

going out to take pics now

DeuceNewb

Here's pics. They both run and drive well. The 67 is a Kaiser, it is the one with the troop seats, and it also has what look like new electric wipers with wash feature. Man are they AWESOME!!!! so much better than the air wipers. It also has a brand new spare with some of the sticker still on the tread and you can tell it's never touched the ground.
The other is the 71 is AMG and it has dual suspension seats up front
Both tops are in great condition, both sound good and drive and stop well.

I have tried to attach photos but it says too large. Here is the album with all the pictures.
deuces with winch pictures by mharding72 - Photobucket