• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want/sell/trade MIMVPA Oscoda show

MatthewH

For Sale

2- CUCV trans/tcases, 1 running take out, one needs trans rebuilt.
1 set of M1009 driveshafts
1 set of M37 inner fenders, rust free
2 M37 fuel tanks. Both need renewed, one has alot of lead inside it, the other is clean looking on the inside, but has 1 spot of rust through.
1 M101A1 axle, springs, and front frame assembly
M880 rear taillights
NOS M880 Grille, painted green, excellent shape, no dings/dents etc. Fits '76 truck, has no provisons for turn signals, those mounted to the valance underneith
I'm sure more will be added as I search through the barn

Looking
M37 softtop in good condition
Set of 900x16 NDT's, or Superlugs, Super Swampers, Power Kings, etc or 1100x16 XZL's
M37 drivers/pass seats, good shape as well
More after I see what I get at Findlay
Found some M37 side panels, the ones under the hood, above the fenders. Also a duece/M37 windshield frame. Good shape, except for a couple of drilled holes. Only one glass, cracked.

Looking for 2 M37 headlights, 1 new M37 brakelight.

If anybody is interested in anything I have, let me know before tuesday.

196thprober

Just talked with a gentelman from Ft. Wayne, IN that has a LOT of what sounds like very historical Japanese WWII items/memoribailia- he is getting 4 inside tables- just wanted to let folks know about the Japanese stuff that will be there

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have all of the axle nut sockets, M37, M35A2 & A3, 800 & 900 5 tons, and all of the trailers, if anyone is interested.
Also, blowing out the last of the ground rod slide hammers at $15 each so PM me if interested as i'm only bringing those hammers that are sold.