• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want/sell/trade MVPA HUNTSVILLE 2012

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It's a couple weeks away so time to start.
I am still looking for a M275 wiring harness. I will be bringing medical storage boxes, high back set kits and an assortment of military nick nacks. Found 6 of these 4 men ECWT tents no poles. http://www.tentnet.org/tentnet/basecamp/LEWS/lews.html they are the class 2 tent lower on the page

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'm not renting space but I can bring stuff with me since I will be on "STAFF" with the Dixie Division and will be there every day.

I have big metal ammo boxes (Navy grey) about the same size as a 40mm Army can (15 bucks).

Still have a good supply of the wooden shipping boxes in various sizes to include the computer box that opens up into a really nice desk setup (25-50 bucks depending on size).

The HUMVEE rack kits (25 bucks a pop).

If I think of anything else I'll post later.

Attachments

3dAngus

Are those tires mounted? and can they go on a deuce if singled out?
How much for the M105 ladder. Never seen one. Can you send a pic. Interested.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If work allows, I'm going to try to go to this. Does anyone have any gama goat parts?

3dAngus

Wish I could get some of my MV air conditioners up there, but I'm headed to the Fl. Keys then. Andrew, maybe you might be able to pick up that M105 ladder for me, depending on price.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Are those tires mounted? and can they go on a deuce if singled out?
How much for the M105 ladder. Never seen one. Can you send a pic. Interested.

Not mounted, they came on 3 piece PLS wheels and would need a custom wheel for a duce. Still have the wheels BTW.

It is a steel ladder 48" from ground to top tread don't know if it is a "105" ladder but works great with one, got the idea from Gimpy a couple of years ago. If gate is down it will hook right in. I made 2 brackets to catch it when gate is horizontal.
Pic added to above post

1crook

Clinto, myself, and Clinto's dad will be there on the 30th (Saturday). I am looking for the following parts, 3 color camo vinyl cargo cover for a deuce, deuce passenger window, deuce passenger window regulator new, deuce turn signal switch new, 2 spring ride seat bottom cushions, and 2 optima adaptors.

3dAngus

Tony,
I want two gallon cans. If I can't get someone to pick it up for me there, can you bring it to the Ga. Rally for me? I can pay via paypal now. PM me please with info.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Tony,
I want two gallon cans. If I can't get someone to pick it up for me there, can you bring it to the Ga. Rally for me? I can pay via paypal now. PM me please with info.
Zout and I are going along with some other CAMO members. I can bring it back to Columbus if that helps.

Tony, can I get 3 gallons? Is my credit good til we get there and pay cash?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks