• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want to confirm fan belt routing 1008

fal_shooter

I looked at all the postings and I saw the routing listed two different ways. I would like to confirm the routing just to make sure I have it right.

I will be using Gatorback belts so I will list their part numbers as part of the confirmation.

Back belt #15461
Crank/water pump/ PS pump

Center belt #15581
water pump/drivers alt/crank/PS pump

Front belt #15485
water/crank/pass alt

I guess what I am confuse about is do both the center and back belts go to the PS pump? I saw it listed that way on one of the several postings I saw here but that could be an error.

I appreciate you help on confirming this. The guy that was working on the truck took all the belts off then told me I got the wrong size.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks