• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want to tow my Deuce?

Parker2

Anyone in central Florida in the mood to tow? My truck is broke down in Fish Hawk (Riverview) and I need to get it back to Plant City. I could probably pull it back with my 3500 and a strap, but I am not too crazy about doing that. So I am looking for some volunteers. :) Of course I would cover expenses.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was able to get a deuce moved on a single axle rollback with a 25' deck.

sak00

I'm in Brooksville, north of Tampa by 50 miles. Riverview is about 1. 5 hours by duece. Let me know if you can't get anybody closer. (813) 380-9262.

Travis89xj

man if you cant find anyone im about 2 hours north of you. Although i havent added my third axle to my gooseneck so its not really rated for that but i could try and lend a hand somehow

Parker2

Thanks for the offers guys. I am buying some tires from Big Case and he will deliver them and tow my Duece for me. :)

Oh and for whoever asked about a wrecker - It would cost alot.

Left you a message Big Case.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Case, your truck looks GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimm1009

the recoevery mission

That is one sexy looking deuce with the nice paint, winch, and those Oh-so-biiiiggggg tires!

Really nice truck!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks