• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted .222 ratio speedo gear for 395’s

Dieselfitter

Hello all, my first posting today , the only thing on my truck that has stopped working is the speedo,and i dont have much ambition to fix it unless i can source a speedo gear drive that can off set my 395’s for the correct speed read out . I have searched and seems thay are all out of stock . But i,m fairly new to these trucks and rely on a local guy for most info . I’m sure i dont know all the suppliers.
im happy with the hour meter for maintenance records and know what rpm vs speed to keep under speed limits
that being said. IT BUGS ME THAT IT DOESNT WORK ! Lol

my local guy is john tennis ,amesome patriot and wealth of knowledge on MV .
thx for your time and help

Dieselfitter

So far ,i have looked or emailed big mikes ,while owl , eriks, midwest,boyce,menphis
nothing in stock.
thanks for the part no. I ll try a general search with that.

Dieselfitter

did a goggle search came up with two ,seco was very high priced ,
EPS was reasonable and ordered it from there .
thx for the part no. That helped me track one down .

Dieselfitter

This guy had a used one for 55.00.
i ll try and find paperwork for the new one i got --
George Kivett
White Owl Parts Co
2539 Hillcrest Rd
Kinston NC 28504
Ph: 252-522-2586

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks