• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WANTED: Alternator for a M925A2 with Cummins 8.3 !

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome Bob:
I used to live in Washington County PA and still have lots of in laws there in the burg. I am hoping to find an alternator for my M818 too must be the season. I am hoping my boys can pick one up at Aberdeen in May. Have you checked with an auto electric shop about rebuilding it? I know the Army contracted out the repair on these in some locations since much of the maintainance structure was cut during the Clinton years. Might be some shop that can rebuild it for you. If not if you know of a National Guard Maitainance shop one of those guys might be able to steer you in the right direction for a repair.

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To quote my self:

replace the POS 12/24 volt alternator
POS as in "piece of sh*t" alternator that was a prototype, that had a modern replacement that i could buy for a meer $2800.00 if...

I GOT PERMISSION FROM F'EN THE STATE DEPARTMENT!

YO Connie! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

The funny thing was...I thought that this was THE major undertaking regarding this truck! Looking back that was baby food.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks