• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wanted busted injection pump

FreightTrain

Banned
Does anyone have an injection pump that is junk?I need one for some bench fabrication on a project.Only part I need intact is the FDC and rear half.Don't even need a Hydro head?Someone has to have a pump that a rod cam out of a block and smacked the back of the pump.This is a Crazy Train Skunk works project......but I will give a hint.In cab smoke handle. :twisted:

FreightTrain

Banned
Yep,Sorry SSGT,Little too expensive and troublesome for a junk pump that I plan on just using as a Lab rat(AKA,Grind,file,Chisel,hammer,etc on).If you got one How much do you want for the Gimpy?

sgtrisk

FreightTrain, you really piqued my interest on your project!! I'd sure love to know what you've got up your sleevie (besides your armie!). I've always wanted to rig up a "smoke" device on a car. I'm sure the local law enforcement types would not approve, though.

You can PM me, if you're more comfortable...

Brad

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brad you been watching the Bond flicks. :D The smoke cam is in the IP and I would think that FT is trying to be able to adjust the fuel rate at will.

FreightTrain

Banned
Oh,it could come in handy in a driving way.Low fuel rate for normal driving,hit a hill turn up the fuel a little.Then turn it back down on teh back side for cruising.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will take one more guess and say that you are going to use the FDC plunger to control the wedge plate. Sounds like a cool project what ever you do.