• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted-Canvas Cab Top

matt1466

I need an inexpensive canvas top for my Dad's deuce. Trying to get it looking nice for Veteran's Day parades. Anyone near Charlotte, NC have one they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks.

Matt

Last edited:

zout

not to repeat - but the ones in the classified are desert tan - been trying to figures a way to dye them woodland ?? It is a sale from Winder Ga and they list as new ?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Expensive?? I have one for $101,432.68 If you want the regular priced ones around $300, call New Life Canvas, Beachwood Canvas, or Weebee Webbing

1crook

I have the tan cab covers that you mentioned Zout. They are brand new and still in the box, $125 each not including shipping.

I am not sure how to dye them, but I know it is possible. The three color camo ones start out green and they paint the black and tan on.

I will be bringing some of the tops to the GA Rally if any of you guys want to pick up one and save on shipping.

Thanks,

Dawn

hellrayzor1

I just ordered a tan vinyl top off of ebay today, was 150 plus 20 shipping. Hope I didn't pay too much. I looked on erik's military surplus in cali, they wanted 250 plus shipping for thiers.

Also was wondering how well the vinyl tops hold up over the canvas tops? Canvas doesnt do real well in Arizona but not sure if the vinyl will be any better. Also I know it is pretty easy to dye vinyl so changing the color would be fairly easy, if you can get the right color dye.

Mark (deuce newbie)