• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted: CJ5 hard top

Mike_Pop

I'm looking for a CJ5 hard top to fit my M38A1. Well, actually, I want to modify it to fit my Mighty Mite. I have an Arctic top for my M38A1 but I don't want to hack that up. I would even take a half cab. Doors are not needed but I wouldn't mind having a pair for the M38A1.

Thanks!

sermis

You are about 6 months late. Sold one for $150 with doors. I am looking for a fiberglass one to fir my 81 CJ5. I had an aluminum one prior to the 81.

Docter

I have the half cab and doors that came on my M38A1, the windows still crank easily and the latches work, minimal rust, if you have a $100 bucks they are youres. i am in central Delaware

Mike_Pop

RE: or this ?

I'm in Nevada right now and would like to find a steel top, NOT fiberglass. I need something that I can cut and re-weld to fit my Mighty Mite. If it can be brokend down and shipped, that would be great.

Docter

hey the half cab i have is made of steel, still has the windows in it and is in very good condition with both doors with working windows. i am located in Delaware.
drop me a line.
youres at arms Doc

Mike_Pop

I've already found a top from a fellow SS in New Jersey. Now I need doors. Hard or soft, it doesn't matter. I can pick it up in Aberdeen or at the MTA show in NJ. I'll be in NJ from April through May 15.