• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wanted deuce

vlmuke

HI all
I am finally in the market for a duece does anyone know of one or has one for sale within 200 miles of northern Indiana? I heard there one possibly for sale for sale in Battle Creek MI but don't know the person's name or contact info I'm looking for a running one in the 4-5K range I saw that somebody has one for $5900 in the classified but I am not sure if I want to spend that much, if you know of any thing send me a PM
Thanks
RichB

M35guy

That deuce looks pretty good to me. the seller went into great detail to mention what he's got, and the items that need attention. I'd go for it if I were you, not many sellers go into that much detail on a vehicle.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Real Nice!!!! :)

houdel

Oh WOW! Troop seats, hard top, winch, personnel heater, decent paint and all for $3500! Tell me it has air shift and a springer seat and I'll DIE!

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
houdel said:
Oh WOW! Troop seats, hard top, winch, personnel heater, decent paint and all for $3500! Tell me it has air shift and a springer seat and I'll DIE!
houdel, you are describing my deuce. And I bet you are describing vlmuke's as well.

vlmuke,
Welcome to the Big Green Iron Family. NOW comes the fun part. All the maintenance. New rubber (only if ya want). And whatever else yours need. Each of us probably has a list of 'things I want to do' to their Green Iron vehicle.

Again, welcome.

jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks