• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wanted m62 wrecker photos

moparguy

Are the first 3 photos parts of the wrecker and if so where do they go?
Also need suspension help, is this the right suspension for a wrecker?
(or do you need other photos?)
Any other help would be great?

Also theres a part cut off on the bed behind all of the out ringer ill get a photo of that.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the first two pics are spade pockets, that is not the correct rear suspension, the correct has a walking beam on top of the springs

moparguy

the first two pics are spade pockets, that is not the correct rear suspension, the correct has a walking beam on top of the springs
Where do the spade pockets go??

got a pic of it??
Is it some thing that can be made or possibly be able to find one?

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
up under the front bumper, under rear, on both sides, id be interesred in the front pockets

moparguy

guess i got ripped off when i bought this thing... O well such is life, ya win some and ya lose some..

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
depends on what you paid, and your end use, id guess that spring pack would handle a deuce lift tow, also there is ways to work around the missing walking beam, remember these trucks were made for max off road recovery, most of if not all we do is on road,

Last edited:

moparguy

And my end use really is just to use it as a stationary crane mabe some minor off road crane use...

Most of the time the out riggers will be down for lifting.
So i guess i shouldnt try lifting anything without them down.
Mainly for moveing large gas engines like this one that weigh around 8,000 pounds. 25hp

Attachments

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
some nice looking one lungers

id guess you could get away without out riggers, unless your lifting way out there, whats wrong with the cylinder

moparguy

not sure yet, lots of white smoke and blow by, after i get my plow truck done i think im going to dive into the engine and see if i cant fix it without changing it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks