• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

War Pig and Pumba

Bobcat701

Attached is a picture of my new M1082 LMTV trailer being pulled by War Pig. After I picked it up at Fort Bragg I stopped by the Sandarosa Gardens and loaded it up with a ton of mulch for my wife's landscaping. Upon my arrival home my wife was not as elated by my new procurement as I was. I then explained, that by purchasing the trailer and picking up my own mulch I saved us $200.00 from having it delivered by a dump truck.

She now loves the trailer and has ordered me to pick up more mulch. :neutral: Sad Face, looks like my penance will be lawn work for the next few weekends. However, I got a nice trailer. Everything works.

Also a special shout out to Felix from Government Planet. He did a fantastic job helping me free the trailer breaks. Pig and Pumba.jpg

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are great trailers, even if a tad on the heavy side. I plan to haul mine mostly behind the M813. I have found that with just a little work, the LMTV troop seats can be mounted in the trailer, should you so desire.

A little :)roll:) yard work is small penance for being the owner of such a cool trailer.

Cheers