• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

War Pig and Pumba

Bobcat701

Attached is a picture of my new M1082 LMTV trailer being pulled by War Pig. After I picked it up at Fort Bragg I stopped by the Sandarosa Gardens and loaded it up with a ton of mulch for my wife's landscaping. Upon my arrival home my wife was not as elated by my new procurement as I was. I then explained, that by purchasing the trailer and picking up my own mulch I saved us $200.00 from having it delivered by a dump truck.

She now loves the trailer and has ordered me to pick up more mulch. :neutral: Sad Face, looks like my penance will be lawn work for the next few weekends. However, I got a nice trailer. Everything works.

Also a special shout out to Felix from Government Planet. He did a fantastic job helping me free the trailer breaks. Pig and Pumba.jpg

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are great trailers, even if a tad on the heavy side. I plan to haul mine mostly behind the M813. I have found that with just a little work, the LMTV troop seats can be mounted in the trailer, should you so desire.

A little :)roll:) yard work is small penance for being the owner of such a cool trailer.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks