• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warewolf is back again-be warned

kcimb

Almost got scammed as I was searching for parts.

operating Under the company “four tank men”with an address in jarocin, Poland.

FYI.

info@fourtankmen.com

Hello,
generally we can. The question is what exactly do you need? Small parts can be shipped via UPS, big ones will have to by sea. Depending on your location, size and weight of the parts shipping cost and time can vary greatly.
Best regards
Grzegorz Wolsztyniak
Be careful. I believe he scammed atleast one person here and a few on other forums.

Hummer Guy

Thank you, I had just received an email from them after emailing them a month ago.

From them "
A very good condition BRDM-2, which would be safe to operate on the other side of the world, without access to spares would cost about 18 000 EUR. Shipping would be from 10 to 10 000, depending on current rates. I haven’t checked those in a while, because we didn’t have any inquires from the US, but I here, that they went up in recent months by about 50%.

BRDM-2 is just a bit to wide to be shipped in a standard 20ft container, but it can be pushed inside after removal of the half axles. Then you’d have to install them back yourself, when you receive the vehicle from customs authorities. Other option is to ship it in drivable condition on a special 40ft flatbed, but these are usually more expensive."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks