• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WARNING aftermarket doors from Global Parts

badger_610889

Work has kept me away from my favorite toys for the past weeks, but tonight I took the driver side doors of the A2 and placed them on the M1123. Somehow the soft top and the open bed don't look right with the heavy doors, I can see what you mean!

I'm thinking of getting half doors. Maybe you still have some of the doors you cut in halves? o_O

Team

Someday my wife is going to make me clean out my garage and sell all the doors I have.

And to think I have been cutting them in half and making half doors out of them.
Go figure. I know Mullaney it's hilarious. Back in the day trucks were hard to find and parts were a plenty
View attachment 877391View attachment 877392View attachment 877395View attachment 877396View attachment 877397View attachment 877398View attachment 877399View attachment 877400View attachment 877401View attachment 877402
Would you sell me a set?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks