• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warning lights

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have no warning lights for low air, parking brake or transfer case. My spring brake light and bright indicator work fine but my low air buzzer is also very faint.
I filed down the grounds but still nothing and the main problem I am having is the numbers on the wiring are corroded and very hard to read. Where is the best place to start troubleshooting this?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have no warning lights for low air, parking brake or transfer case. My spring brake light and bright indicator work fine but my low air buzzer is also very faint.
I filed down the grounds but still nothing and the main problem I am having is the numbers on the wiring are corroded and very hard to read. Where is the best place to start troubleshooting this?
Assuming the bulbs are in good working order. Pull the panel and Use a meter on the wires behind it. How much power do you have at the socket when the light should be on is the first step.

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I traced the warning lights not working to one of the wires coming off the starter switch. If I move it around the warning lights start working and the buzzer gets loud but if I move it too much it kills the truck??? Now the lights work but sometimes the truck just clicks in the PCB when I try to start it. I’m thinking I need to replace the wire from starter switch to the PCB and hopefully I don’t have to replace the PCB box.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks