• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WARNING @ St. Louis - STUDENT DRIVERS coming!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Last edited:

ARYankee

I bought my 923 out of Ft. Leonard Wood and it has "Student Driver" stenciled on the front and back. When I repaint it, I'll put that back on there :)

ARYankee

Be sure to reverse the stencil on the front to make sure the people you pull up behind at every light get the full effect... *evil grin*
Thanks. I'll try and remember that :) I figure having that on there will also give me a good excuse if my driving sucks :mrgreen:

ryan77

They should let them drive down the Dan Ryan expressway at rush hour on Chicago's south side! Its crazy if you can handle it you can drive anywhere!!!

SMOKEWAGON66

They should let them drive down the Dan Ryan expressway at rush hour on Chicago's south side! Its crazy if you can handle it you can drive anywhere!!!
...Try driving a 915a3 with a 40 foot trailer through a small German village with cobblestone streets lol...Id take any big city rush hour over that anyday.

p.s. A M915a3 will fit on paved bike paths in Germany...the bikers dont think its funny though....

As for the OP though, I never went to St Louis for DT when i went to 88M school at FLW...no fair!

readyman

Kevin,
You're leaving out the South Side Ogden/Roosevelt Rd segment of the Chicago Memorial Day trip into the city!!!? Good thing we had a convoy of 40 MV's... and it was 7AM. Still scary.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone remember driving in Saigon back in the 60's?
Remember the motorcycles with the bus seat welded to the front with a bar for a footrest
and wide open space in front of you. That was the last time I jumped in the front of one of those and waved a 20 dollar bill at the driver and asked to get me back to my ship on time.

Bruce :grd: