• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Washer Contacts

germanrifle

Hey folks, do I need to disconnect the batteries before installing new washer contacts in the windshield frame & body? Any tips or pointers on installing them either way?

DainGerous

Always disconnect batteries before touching anything electrical. Install a battery cut off switch so you don't have to continually disconnect batteries. Make sure the wires line up in order on BOTH contacts. I do all vehicles the same so I never mismatch. From left to right 57F-71c-27k.

DainGerous

I use an Amazon.com one. Also buy an extra for extra keys. Used a 00 set of cables off of a new slave plug to run the cables through. Some people use smaller gauge wire, but with the amps running through the beast.. I wouldn't. Mounted on front of passenger seat box or behind. Amazon search term below:[h=1]BATTERY CUTOFF SWITCH CAR RV BOAT RACECAR ATV CUT OFF ![/h]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks