• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Washington - North Dakota

Bighurt

I need a large crate moved East from [FONT=&quot]Steilacoom Washington. I know a lot of people travel this time of year so I figure I'd put this out there.

Shipping is a pretty spendy for the item. Not that I'm a cheap skate but sometimes our SS network can come through far cheaper.

Crate is 96"x24"x16" and weights 304 lbs.

I may just fetch it myself, if nothing works out.
[/FONT]

wsucougarx

Some serious money to be made out there Zy. The last time you went out of town for work you bought up all the good 923's;-) Do me a favor and forget your smartphone or computer...LOL

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If you could get it to Spokane, I could bring it as far as the MT/ND border like Sidney. I go there every few months, I have a cousin in Squaw Gap, ND so he might be able to hold it till you could get it.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
or did anyone check amtrak? they offer shipping on items upto 500lbs. I had some semi tires shipped on them from chicago to here for $43 a tire.

srodocker

Who was the guy that said if we can get it to spokane he can get it to North dakota?

hopefully quarkz can get his EUC cleared and get it to eastern washington at least!

Bighurt

It appears this package is now finding it's way to Kennewick, WA, and it's found a friend.

Picked up a Medium tow-bar, to help the addiction.

Anyone headed through Kennewick on their way East and has a little room let me know otherwise I'll still be making a trip East in a few weeks. Any little bit helps...

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a large crate moved East from [FONT=&quot]Steilacoom Washington. I know a lot of people travel this time of year so I figure I'd put this out there.

Shipping is a pretty spendy for the item. Not that I'm a cheap skate but sometimes our SS network can come through far cheaper.

Crate is 96"x24"x16" and weights 304 lbs.

I may just fetch it myself, if nothing works out.
[/FONT]
Can't help the mission, but Hey from Silverdale!

I lived in Steilacoom when I arrived in WA (Air Force).

srodocker

holy cow! i thought you picked it up. alright so its in kennewick right now. there was a guy on here saying he can move it over to you....cant remember who it was though

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks