• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Washington State Deuce

Forgot to mention that there is a big big parade on July 4th in downtown Bothell. It's about a mile long route. Bazillions of spectators, too. Ten deep, most of the way. I think Michael Weireman is in charge of the mil part of it. I can get you his contact info if you want.
Jim
Thanks Jim, I'd be interested in the parade if you can get me Michaels number id appreciate it.

hwcurtice

I met Zac yesterday while he was tearing up someone's field between Monroe and Snohomish. Truck looks like a strong runner, even when muddy!.

I have a picture of it somewhere...

Tarp and bows

Hey guys, looking for a bow set (or at least just the corners) and tarp for both my M35A2 and my M105 trailer.. Anyone local have either or know where I can find these without spending a bundle.. on a budget here and the wife is starting to tighten up a bit :) I remember seeing a place down near Vancouver somewhere that was listing on Craigslist but cant seem to find them again.

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a set of sideboards and bows for a M105 that I have listed in classifieds, for free. Check it out, I could drop them off mid-july when I go to Arlington Air Show. Sorry, no tarp covers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks