• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wat size leaf spring bushings do m1010 take

itsunday25

i need rear leaf bushings they have 3 to pick from idk wats one it takes one is 1-1/2 od and other is 1-3/4 od can you help i want to get parts befor tare down thanks

Cleptomaniac

Really man?! It is one thing to criticize but how about constructive criticism? You could have at least offered some advice if you were going to post!!!

Itssunday25 I wish I could help but I don't know the answer!
Good luck

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking at the TM 9-2320-289-34P Parts manual, Figure 150, the bushings for the rear springs are listed as #13(front) and #5(rear)

#13 - GM 350544
#5 - GM 468481

If you look at the diagram and the part numbers, the listing has a UOC numbers. This is the "Usable On Code". On page #4 of the parts manual lists what the "usable On Code" means. The M1010 is truck code 210.

Your parts house should be able to cross reference the GM part number.

NAPA is showing the following numbers.

GM 350544 - NCP 2741189 - $19.69 ea
GM 468481 - NCP 2741785 - $14.49 ea

You will need two of each.

It took me awhile to read your question. as we usually don't use TEXT Message words on this site.

Last edited:

Cucvnut

Really man?! It is one thing to criticize but how about constructive criticism? You could have at least offered some advice if you were going to post!!!

Itssunday25 I wish I could help but I don't know the answer!
Good luck
I guess you missed the thread about spelling and grammar in the conversation section.

Cleptomaniac

No I didn't but I also know that you catch more flys with honey than vinegar! That being said I think that the same point could have been made with a little different approach!
I have been reprimanded on here for something I posted. But it was done in a way that didn't make me too mad. (well after I thought about it :) I'm still a little hot headed!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks